Subject: Re: [Leica] Help!! Browser crash!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:47:38 -0800

Thanks guys i trashed my prefs. and next time it came up it did not tell
me I'd lost "half my prefs." and would have to set the rest to defaults
which were like zero.
I'm pretty much back to normal but my excite page back up and tweaked.
It knows who i am and likes me.

Getting Emails from clients I'd not heard from in decades.

Yep the trashing the prefs. thing worked, two of you suggested it. I had
to work up the guts.

Still no Newsgroups. They'd been out for week with this AT&T cable
debacle. Miss some of my darkroom and large format pals.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Help!! Browser crash!)