Subject: RE: [Leica] Opera
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:46:56 -0800

Jim,
I use PC, but the current version has an import utility for Netscape e-mail
and Netscape browsers (and Microsoft stuff).
I would think the Mac one also has that capability.
After all, it's in Opera's best interest to get people off of Microsoft and
Netscape :-)
The web site has a pretty good faq section.
Look it over, and give Opera a try.
You too Mark!

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

Jay:

Can I use/convert my current Netscape mail folder, especially with all
my saved LUG messages?

Jim