Subject: [Leica] Column width of messages
From: bachchaconne@my.com
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 01:26:16 +0800

The resolution of my monitor is 1024 x 768 and the font is Arial 9-pt,
yet many messages from the list have single-line paragraphs that runs
off the right edge of my screen and unreadable without scrolling
left-right back and forth.

I would suggest that members set their e-mail programs so paragraphs
are broken into shorter lines (auto wrap-around), e.g. for Outlook
Express, Click Tools -> Options.  On the Send tab, press the Plain
Text Settings button for Mail and choose, say, 75 characters for
wrapping text when sending.

Thanks all!

Andrew

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <Brian.Reid@cs.cmu.edu> (Re: [Leica] Column width of messages)