Subject: Re: [Leica] flash recommendation...
From: bachchaconne@my.com
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 13:01:42 +0800

I use the Sunpak 1600A for the same purpose.  (The SF20 is probably
overkill since you can't use it in TTL mode on your M6 classic.)  2
auto apertures and manual mode, runs on only 2 AA cells.  It even has
a swivel head and I can attach a piece of white cardboard as a
home-made "bounce card".  However, it doesn't come with a diffuser so
you'd have to improvise if you use it with wide-angles 28mm and under.

Andrew