Subject: Re: [Leica] backwards - frontwards
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 18:18:43 -0800

oh Mark,

that's nice to hear as I'm left handed. Now I'll go for one of those reels,
cups. I hope the same for the tea cups...
Actually I'm used to get the M6 downward to let me release the shutter with
a finger of my left hand. A pretty bit messy but I got used and now I'm
doing so natural ...

;.)

- --
Pablo Kolodny