Subject: Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT
From: "W Larsen" <wlarsen@almondmedia.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:20:46 -0800

You understand me...the only critical temp/time is the
developer.  Everything else will remain relatively constant
(enough not to shock the film as I was taught not to do).  I
develop in a winter environment that  is about 50 degrees F.
So I figure that the everything will cool down a couple of
degrees.  Relax...it not color.

Off this topic, for thirty years, I have loaded the reels in
a changing bag...the only problem I ever have is trying to
load reels in a real darkroom.  I can't find anything!!!

Julian writes:

> Thanks, Bill.  Do I understand correctly that you don't
attempt to maintain
> your bucket water at, say, 75 degrees?  Rather, if your
chemical solutions
> are too cool, then you put much warmer water into the
bucket, get your
> chemical temps up to 75, then pull them all out of the
bucket, and proceed

Message from "W Larsen" <wlarsen@almondmedia.com> (Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT)
Message from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT)