Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading 35mm 36 exposure film
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 18:54:07 -0500

At 03:16 PM 12/2/01 -0800, Joe Codispoti wrote:
>I have developed film for the past 50 years. In all that time I have not had
>any problems with any reels. Of course if you are the type to drop them,
>then cast iron may not be strong enough.
>Hewes may be the strongest, I am familiar with the brand,  but it should
>matter only to those prone to dropping them.

Joe

You must have either remarkably astringent fingers or else have grown
foam-ruber pads on your fingertips.  Most of us, judging from our prior
discussions on the LUG, do seem to have slippery reels slip from our
fingers when both fingers and reels are wet with chemistry.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Loading 35mm 36 exposure film)