Subject: Re: [Leica] SS & 120 and leaving the tank open (shallow leica content)
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 11:48:57 -0600

I don't tape mine, but I do put the empty 35mm canister or the 120 paper
backing in the filler hole - not only reminds me that the tank is loaded
but what's in it.  As I'm getting older I don't remember forgetting
things like other old people do, but I still need all the help I can
get.  :-)

Cheers,
Kip