Subject: Re: [Leica] SF20, Leica, and value
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 00:05:01 -0800

><Snip>
>
> I must add that at the begining he thought the M6 was
> hard to use , but after a few weeks , and seeing the
> results compared to his old Minolta , he didn't even think
> of another camera to make pictures .
>
> By the way it's nice to have a wife who is involved in
> photography , most importantly for us in Leica .
> Mine thinks Leica is overkill as much as my V8's...
>
> Jo Goodtimes , France

Get her an M6 for her birthday. She'll change her tune. End up wanting to borrow
your lenses.
Mine is going to buy me a 35 Summilux Asph so she can have my 35 Summicron Asph.

And she takes lots of pictures of me taking pictures with my friends.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com