Subject: [Leica] posing with the gold lizardskin Leica
From: "James Mason, Arctic Sounder" <sounder@otz.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:37:27 -0900

the pose with the Leica remark is not original...I can't recall who
said it to me first, but I believe it was Kim Komenich, then with the
San Francisco Examiner. Anyway, there is an element of truth to the
statement. If you guys don't want to hear the truth, I'll just make
stuff up from now on.

James Mason

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] posing with the gold lizardskin Leica)