Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Piezo Plunge
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 14:14:04 -0500

OK with all this talk about Piezo, figure I'll jump in.  I just got my
Piezo kit on Thursday (thanks Mom).  I'm using an 1160.  I had a "Major
Clog from Hell," but fixed it.  My problem now is that my prints are all
quite sepia toned.  All of them, even the first ones, have been this
way.  I followed the procedures for flushing and cleaning very strictly.
The files are "grayscale" in Photoshop.  I have used every type of paper
in the sample pack without improvement.

The printer was used as a general purpose photo printer for the six
months prior to having Piezography installed.  Color was fine, and never
had a clog.

Any input on why I'm getting that sepia thing?  I would really prefer
neutral or "cold" prints.  Thanks!

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com