Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe
From: "James Mason, Arctic Sounder" <sounder@otz.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:48:40 -0900

Rather than use a Leica for off camera flash, here's what I'd rather
do: I'd get one of those photo booths they used to have a bus depots.
Used to be that you put in four quarters and got four little head
shots, like passport photos. I'd put wheels on it and push it around.
I'd give people four quarters and tell them to get in and push the
button. Then I'd give them two of the little pictures and keep two
for myself to hang in the museum next to Cindy Sherman's work.

that would be easier than trying to use a Leica for off camera...