Subject: [Leica] Next week in Bucharest ? maybe Zurich on Friday also
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:29:42 -0500

I will be in Bucharest next week for work from Sunday
Dec 2 to Friday, and would be delighted to meet
with any local members of the LUG for a drink or two.

I will have Kyle's account of his own fascinating
trip to Romania in my head, but nonetheless would
appreciate any tips/suggestions, etc. on Bucharest.
I won't have much free time, except for the evening.

I _may_ be in Zurich Friday Dec 7, from mid-morning
until Sat morning, so could have more drinks there too.
My time is my own in Zurich.  By the way, recommendation
for a budget (ha ! budget in Zurich ?) place to stay in
the central part of Zurich would be greatly appreciated.
All I need is warm, clean sheets, and a shower.

Photographically, I will have my Leica M + 50mm summicron
+ my digital camera.  But drinks first, Leica second.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

- - Phong