Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M6 for soccer
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:10:53 -0800

Guy Bennett wrote:

> >OK, maybe offtopic. How long does it take to learn to use the EOS
> >cameras? I'll be doing more football stuff in Feb, reckon you could get
> >as comfortable with an EOS as an M6 by then?
> >john
>
> Mark, you wanna take this one?
> ;)
> Guy
> --

It is well known the EOS has not only eye recognition:
but brain recognition as well.
Put it under your pillow and the tutorial built into one of its multitudinous
CPU's will be absorbed by morning.
After that you will be tracked by a satellite to make sure you don't need any reminding.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: M6 for soccer)