Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG for R Cameras
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:05:10 -0800

Anybody you'd ever want to talk about anything with are all right here.

Accept no Lugstitutes!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

I have Günter Osterloh (Excellence in Photography) Applied Leica Technique
by the way.
It's all about R and i don't even have one yet.

The book cried out in a little voice "buy me now or you'll never see me again!"
so i did.
This Günter Osterloh fella does not fool around.

It's got the cross sections of the Photar Lenes.
Various modern copy setups and Illumitran.
Invaluable for me even though written in the ancient time of the R4.
It's got Infrared, Criminology, Medicine, Botany and Applied photography,
Lighting techniques, transportation problems,
Photography at high temperatures, tropics, wet, low temperatures.

The photograpy of CRT screens, image intensifiers and infrared Tele-flash.
astrophotography, The Barlow lens, Microscope, Endoscopic photography, enlarging
and projection.
You name it!