Subject: Re: [Leica] CL or Bessa T?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:16:17 -0800

Isn't there a problem with using some 21mm lenses on the CL? I believe it is the
Super-Angulon f4 and f3.4 that interfere with the meter arm - check Bower's book
or some other resource to be sure. If you have one of these 21's you are better
off with the Bessa. Otherwise, get the CL - they look way cooler ;) I bet the CL
meter is more sensitive too.

- - marc