Subject: Re: [Leica] (depressing) Wedding photographers Ottawa..? help
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:47:55 -0800

Couldn't agree with you more. I just shoot a convention today for an old
client. Gave them the film, and told them to send me back the negs when
they're through with them. Tomorrow I'll invoice them and that's the end
of it. It can't get any simpler.
I was at the stage area with another photographer, and we both had
trouble get up after a twenty minute speech by the Gov. At least that's
not half as bad as falling asleep on my feet, which I did three times
listening to former Gov. Pete Wilson at a breakfast. How the Wash. press
corp. does it day in, day out is beyond me.

	Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] (depressing) Wedding photographers Ottawa..? help)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] (depressing) Wedding photographers Ottawa..? help)