Subject: Re: [Leica] (depressing) Wedding photographers Ottawa..? help
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:22:36 -0800

Chandos,

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at that one. That's a story for the
ages. I once shot a wedding where I wasn't sure the couple would remain
betrothed through the reception. I'm convinced the bride hurled the bouquet
at the back of the grooms head, barely missing (and have photos to prove
it). Years later they're still happily married. You just never know.

Dave