Subject: RE: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:27:22 -0500

Remember to point out, B.D., that this is just your personal opinion, and
that you are heavily biased in your opinions by your photojournalism
background.  Otherwise some poor fool might actually think you know what you
are talking about.

BK

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!)
Reply from David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!)