Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:23:15 -0700

OH goody, let's bash Cindy Sherman again! Let see....hmmm...how about a sing
along. I will write the first stanza and then perhaps everyone could take a
turn?

Lead complainer in small caps and all the rest of you talented bums join in
on the all caps. Think more liturgy rather than Neil Diamond.
- ----------------
She started small,

AND WE HATE THAT!

She is hard working,

AND WE HATE THAT!

She is very talented,

AND WE HATE THAT!

She explores social issues,

AND WE HATE THAT!

Her work is highly regarded outside of inbred photographic groups,

AND WE HATE THAT!

She is doing so well she really does not care what we think,

OH AND THAT REALLY BURNS US UP!

Over to you Arthur :-)

John Collier

PS: Can we finish with a rousing rendition of "God Bless Anne Geddes" ?

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!)