Subject: Re: [Leica] xmas in bucharest - spread the leica word....
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:25:15 -0800

Tina wrote:
>>> Mine is a Carbon Pigment Quad-Black Piezography print on Epson Archival
Matte paper  ;-)<<<<<<,

And for we lucky folks getting one of Tina's beautiful prints, let me say
this...... you are going to have QuickTime heart beats when you see it, as
they are beautiful!

Not only is Tina a cracker jack,  oops!  ;-)  A cracker Jill photographer,
she produces the most fantastic Carbon Pigment Quad-Black Piezography prints
you will ever see.  Absolutely stunning prints that can only come from the
hand and eye of a master photographer making the correct film exposure at
the right time of shutter release!

Tina my order is in. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited