Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:29:23 -0500

Hey, Arthur, give Cindy Sherman a break...She's a role model for every
art student in the Western World: She was clever enough to figure out
how to get rich and famous after graduation turning out the same
self-absorbed crap that every art student turns out at some point in his
or her school years.:-)

B. D.