Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 47
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:49:01 -0600

Since I work at the University, we take the same holiday period the students do, so
I've been off work for the past week.

That doesn't mean full relaxation, because I have put off many  little chores for a
couple months.  That meant several trips to the hardware store, and this week, I
thought I'd take you along, so you can see what Kaffie-Frederick Hardware Store looks
like inside.  http://www.sonc.com/paw/KFH.htm

Five generations of my family have shopped here.

Comment welcomed,

Picture A Week index at http://www.sonc.com/paw

Regards,
Sonny