Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:03:49 -0800

B.D. wrote:
>>The bottom line, I believe, is that at these particular institutions the
academics have enough self-confidence to understand that they know what they
know, and
that I know what I know, and what I know is as much of value to students as
what they know. (Does that make sense:-) )<<<<,

Hi B.D.
You betcha! ;-)

This is exactly as some pro photogs who wont help the up and comers because
the pro doesn't have any self confidence and is fearful the "new comer will
steal their clients.

When in reality they should help and maybe they'd learn something they could
apply to their way of working.

The key words.... " self-confidence " in any profession or trade, if you
don't have it you'll live in fear of every other member of your profession.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.)