Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS:noctilux halloween images NOW: bend the knees.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:38:47 -0500

They "concern themselves" with getting the best shot they can - which is
what their job is. It's what they get paid for. They do not get paid for
being polite, but missing the shot.

Certainly there are places where the use of flash is forbidden by
whoever owns the venue - certain theaters or concert halls, for
instance. But if it is not forbidden, and someone has been hired to "get
the shot," if flash is what it takes to get the shot, flash is what they
are going to use.

B. D.