Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Photo grad school.:-( BUSINESS SCHOOL! :-)
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:37:50 -0500

I could supply the illustration for Ted's excellent article.  It would be
my portrait.  He's described what happened to me in the '70s right down to
the very last detail.  When the bailiffs came to change the locks on my
studio, I was still singing "I did it myyyyy way"...

Paul

http://www.chefurka.com

Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] WAS: Photo grad school.:-( BUSINESS SCHOOL! :-))