Subject: Re: [Leica] (Another) Leica spotted in movies
From: Phil Marcus <pmarcus@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:43:59 -0600

I might as well add mine:

In the movie "Rainbow Fish", actress Mary McDonnell plays an soap actress
who returns home to her childhood home after an accident that leaves her
paralyzed.  She discovers her father's darkroom and his (help me here, guys)
rather well-preserved Leica M3, which she uses to terrorize the unflinching
residents of southern Louisiana.