Subject: Re: [Leica] Acros Development Time/Process
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:17:04 -0500 (EST)

my xtol(1+3) times with a 1 minute prewet were very long; once i
eliminated the prewet, my times shrank down 30%, and in fact became very
close to those published by anchell and troop. (zone VIII == 1.25 > FB+F)

my prewetting came from old habit, advocated by picker, perhaps.  i don't
use prewet anymore for xtol(1+3).

- -rei