Subject: Re: [Leica] Acros Development Time/Process
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:14:26 -0500 (EST)

another data point, my own experience:

12.5 minutes for acros in xtol 1+3 (120ml stock -> 480ml total for 1 roll)
    in 16 oz jobo tank, 20C.  no prewet.  (prewet seemed to
    dramatically increase my diluted xtol times)
    30 sec continuous agitation, then 10 inversions (about 15 seconds)
    per 2 minutes.
    xtol made from and diluted with distilled water, 5 liter package.

my target is to expose and develop such that zone I is 0.10 density about
film base plus fog, and zone VIII is 1.25 or so above FB+F.

- -rei