Subject: Re: [Leica] Examples of 21mm ASPH shots
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:24:12 +0100

>Does anyone have any examples of photos taken with the 21mm ASPH they could
>share with me.
>
>Regards,
>Charles

Unfortunately I do not have a scanner, but I would like to reassure
you that this is a lens you will use much more than you think. For me
it is more of a 20% usage lens than a 5% or less usage lens. The ASPH
has the advantage that it is a bit smaller than the previous version,
but that little size difference makes a lot of difference if you want
to put the camera with lens and external finder in your jacket
pocket. Converging lines are relatively easy to avoid, just look thru
the regular finder and make sure the frame lines are paralell to
something that is vertical. Unless you want converging lines, which
you will, at least from time to time.

Chris