Subject: [Leica] Adjusting M6 vertical alignemnt
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:52:46 -0800

Apologies in advance since this has been covered before, but if someone can
tell me how to adjust the vertical alignment on my classic M6 rangefinder, I
would appreciate it.  My understanding is that if the two images don't
vertically align (i.e. one is above the other), it's possible to remove the
red Leica dot and use a small screwdriver or instrument to make an
adjustment.  Well, I removed the dot without incident, but don't see an
obvious slot to turn.  Suggestion, comments, warnings appreciated.

John McLeod