Subject: [Leica] Kodak Moment (millenium) - keeps going, and going, and going....
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:43:38 -0800

Kodachrome.  I love it, but just to keep the LUG informed, I sent a mailer
to NJ on October 29 and have yet to receive it.  I called on Wednesday
(11/14) and was told it went out on Tuesday.  Still no slides.  I sent
another one in on 11/5 and they received it on 11/9.  So I know the mail
time to NJ from the west coast is not too bad.  I called again on Friday and
the second roll was still being processed.  What's with that?  They said
they have quite a backlog since 9/11.

I have to hunt for a local camera store that will take my mailer.  I have
heard that will cut down on the delivery time to NJ, and maybe speed up the
processing.  Or switch to an E-6 film, but I got lots of K64 to shoot up and
I already paid for all those mailers.  Costco used to handle slides but no
more.  They stopped  a few weeks ago.  I called to see if they would take my
mailer but no one could tell me.  I wonder it Kits/Ritz will?

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
P. O. Box 159/101 W. 5th. St.