Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 45 (Nathan) - Zurich Bahnhofstrasse
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:25:32 +0100

Hi Sonny,

>  Nathan, I think we've all been the guy in this picture.
> > http://www.wajsman.com/45.jpg

Absolutely, perhaps with respect to different things, but still. I recently
turned 41 and am in a period of my life when I know that certain things
will not be accomplished, certain dreams will not be fulfilled, but it's
OK, other things and dreams have taken their place. I think that is why I
responded to the scene (plus, I do ride a motorcycle myself).

> Your alternate  http://www.wajsman.com/45alt1.jpg  reminded me that in
> Europe in the late fifties, early sixties, nearly every man wore a
> hat, except US military in civies,

Yes, I remember my father used to wear a hat back in the 60s. Nowadays you
hardly ever see it, except older men, but apparently there are enough of
them to support this shop.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Nathan
- --