Subject: [Leica] PAW 45 (Nathan) - Zurich Bahnhofstrasse
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:44:11 +0100

Bahnhofstrasse is the main shopping street in Zurich. This is the place
to go for buying that watch or piece of jewelry that will make your
Leica seem cheap. For that reason, I suspect a lot more window-shopping
than actual shopping takes place. It is also a nice place to go for a
walk, since there are no cars on most of the street. One day I saw this
beautiful Harley parked on the sidewalk, and this man, obviously an
office worker of some sort, stopped and really looked it over for a long
time. I imagine he was dreaming of the open road, wind in his hair, in
short another life than the one he leads...

http://www.wajsman.com/45.jpg

The alternate is from the same walk on Bahnhofstrasse, I just found this
scene visually amusing:

http://www.wajsman.com/45alt1.jpg

Both taken with M6+35mm Summilux on Delta 400.

The complete index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw.htm

and comments are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland