Subject: [Leica] FS: New black ASPH 35 Summicron-M
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 01 06:29:37 -0800

Lens is the same but the ad is new and improved:

FS: New black ASPH 35 Summicron-M

I have a brand new black ASPH 35 Summicron-M that I must sell. I've used
it at four religious services over one weekend. It is brand new and
complete with everything (hood, caps, really really nice-smelling leather
case, instructions, box, etc.) EXCEPT the USA warranty papers; solid
citizen that I am, I filled out and sent in the papers immediately on
receipt of the lens. And Leica, to their credit, has already sent my
Passport card - so it's 3 years minus 2 months, though not necessarily
transferable (not to be obtuse about it*). The lens truly is in new
condition. Did I mention that it is brand new?

Ordered three days before the 9/11 events (and received UPS ground about
a week later), my finances have since taken a dramatic turn south and I
can no longer justify owning two 35 Summicrons. I must sell. I would like
to get $1000 (plus shipping at cost - I've got discounted FedEx) for it.

Perhaps my very bad timing is your good opportunity to get a new lens at
a good price.

Please inquire by private email. Thanks. Oh, by the way, I have a little
accumulated feedback on eBay that I'd like to believe is very positive.
Let me know privately if you'd like an URL for that feedback record, or
just look up user name pmjensen (weird name, huh?).

- ---Peter (in the Bay Area)

* To quote Jim Brick: