Subject: [Leica] FS: New black ASPH 35 Summicron-M
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 01 07:52:31 -0800

Just like last week's ad:

FS: New black ASPH 35 Summicron-M

I have a brand new black ASPH 35 Summicron-M that I must sell. I've used
it four times over one weekend. It is brand new and complete with
everything (hood, caps, case, instructions, box, etc.) EXCEPT the USA
warranty papers; solid citizen that I am, I filled out and sent in the
papers immediately on receipt of the lens. [And Leica, to their credit,
has already sent my Passport card.] The lens truly is in new condition.
Did I mention that it is brand new?

Ordered three days before the 9/11 events (and received UPS ground about
a week later), my finances have since taken a dramatic turn south and I
can no longer justify owning two 35 Summicrons. I must sell. I would like
to get $1000 (plus shipping at cost) for it.

Perhaps my very bad timing is your good opportunity to get a new lens at
a good price.

Please inquire by private email. Thanks.

- ---Peter (in the Bay Area)