Subject: [Leica] Found: Kyle Cassidy
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:51:46 -0600

So while you guys have been thinking about non-Leica Lenses, R5-R7
decisions, high altitude color temp, and responsiveness of M6 meters,
I went out and found the missing Kyle Cassidy.

We all thought he was over in Egypt and other places, but in reality,
he joined a rock and roll band, and is doing "Battles of the Bands" in
local shopping centers across the nation.  I caught this glimpse of
the muti-talented Mr. Cassidy, and herewith offer to share it with
you.

http://www.sonc.com/drummer.htm

Regards,

Sonny