Subject: [Leica] New leica calendar....
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:21:11 EST

OK, normally I would just put this in my friday for sale list, but I have so
many inquiries that I hope you all will excuse this announcement:

The Leica 2002 Calandar is in stock and costs $29.95.

It is an oversized (13"x22") calendar with all the high production value of a
photo book. It features the photography of Marc Riboud.

Please email, phone or fax in order to the contact info. listed in my Friday
for Sale ads.

Thanks!
Rich
photovillage.com