Subject: [Leica] Current M neckstrap question
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:42:26 -0600

The other day I posted some questions regarding the current M neck strap.  I
fortunately found the one I have as I carefully put it away when I shipped
my M4-2 to DAG.  Camera is back and in perfect operating condition......and
now the 90mm is spot on in the focus department again (whew!).

Anyway, getting back to the strap thread.  Can any of you folks out there
email me a photo if you have one, of the current strap?  I am still thinking
of replacing the strap with a new current M strap.  The one I have now is a
M6 varient of some 9 years ago.  Have they changed it all?  And at the very
least it would be nice to have a spare on hand once I find that second M
body on the market someday.

gck

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Current M neckstrap question)