Subject: Re: [Leica] More on politics and the LUG
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:24:54 -0800

From: "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Snip

> I will tell you that I would like to see all of the Taliban dead. Exactly
how they get that way I will leave up to to the experts. If you disagree
with that belief, please do not use this forum to argue with me.

Well Brian, I wish to tell you what I think but first let me tell all that I
just made a dynamite "Pasta Codispoti" meal, then I poured from a killer
bottle of Dago Red. I ate and drank to my satisfaction.

Now zen wear wosh I.......

Joe