Subject: Re: [Leica] Quick Retort to the "quick note from cairo"
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:15:30 -0800

Blessed are the Peacemakers we need to have' em like gadflies with their blazing
Nikons and broken sandy Leicas. When the Peacemakers are gone I'll worry.
But see this as wartime. Because it is.
So I'm respectful of political people leading our country that i did not vote
for and issues or policies I'm not in complete alignment with. They need to do
their thing and win this war.
We've just taken Kabul and I'm happy as hell about it like there is confetti all
over the place…
It was the bombing which did it. That makes that about my favorite event of the
decade. Bombs bursting in air... Yippie!
Thank god for the damn bombs that's what i say.
The Taliban can kill my Irish ass.
My beloved New York City is hanging on by a thread.
Most of the world is behind us.
Your mileage may apparently differ.
But where and when is the proper time to hear about it?

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/