Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:36:00 -0800

At 12:40 PM 11/12/2001 -0800, George Day wrote:
>FOLKS!!!
>
>HOW ABOUT NOT GIVING PEOPLE A HARD TIME BECAUSE OF THEIR POSTS?  HOW ABOUT
>NOT LASHING OUT WITH INSULTS AND SCORN AT THE DROP OF A HAT WHEN SOMEONE
>DOESN'T MEET YOUR CRITERIA OF LUG PERFECTION?  GROW UP NOW!!!

Jeez George... I seem to remember the following that you said to me when
"you" disagreed with my digital posts:

 >Fact is, your bringing up digital 4x5 lenses, when talking about a Leica, is
 >just ludicrous and you should know it.
 >
 >Please get off your high horse and let's put this debate to bed, shall
 >we?

So are we seeing a new George? Actually not, as George's all CAP's post
above IS lashing out. Like  he lashed out at me about my digital
dissertations. George, you seem to have a hard time letting people and
topics simply run their course. Getting mad at one side or the other does
absolutely nothing for anybody. Except possible raise your own blood pressure.

I personally would just sit back and let the LUG run. And if a topic is
interesting, contribute. If not, don't. Yelling at people because you don't
like what they say is exhibiting the exact same behavior. A no win situation.

Brian Reid, the list owner, is the only list police that we need.

Think "KISS".

:)

JMHO,

Jim