Subject: [Leica] Re: Real Nokton
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:09:09 -0500

Marc:

Thanks very much for the information. While I can certainly try it on
the Prominent, it would have been nice to resurrect the lens as a real
user with my Leicas. The Voigtlaender camera is fun to play with and
beautifully made, but it always struck me as clumsy.

While I'm picking your brains. What's the reputation of the Dynaron 100?
I don't think my father ever used that lens much & I don't remember
seeing any shots with it.

Simon