Subject: Re: [Leica] Silverfast vs Nikon scan 3.1
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:47:40 -0800

Hmmm.
The other thing that would cause mine to become unstable was having other
devices on the SCSI bus. Although I traced that problem to bad scsi
termination on a hard drive, I now run only one device on the Ratoc at a
time.

If you have more than one device connected to the RATOC you might try it
with just the scanner (and check the SCSI termination).

Mike Quinn