Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:18:32 -0600

>All,
>
>It has been quite a week.  In addition to expanding on some medium format
>equipment, we've just learned that we're expanding our family: my wife is
>now officially expecting our first child.  In short, this is a good time for
>some much-needed pruning of M gear.

George, George, George--
Now is the time to get MORE gear.
Once the little person enters the scene you won't  be able to buy anything.
Plus you'll have the blessed event coming up so you'll want to be
PREPARED with more new equipment to insure proper recording of all
the upcoming hoopla.
Anyway, best of luck with your first.
We have a five year-old and a four year-old so I still have some dim
memories of what you're about to go thru.
John Fulton
Fort Worth

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear (now smart relpies))