Subject: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 08:11:00 -0800

All,

It has been quite a week.  In addition to expanding on some medium format
equipment, we've just learned that we're expanding our family: my wife is
now officially expecting our first child.  In short, this is a good time for
some much-needed pruning of M gear.

Please contact me directly at this email or geod@cwo.com if you might be
interested in the following.  Everything is minty and comes with
boxes/papers/the whole nine yards.  I take extremely good care of my gear:

24/2.8 ASPH chrome
28/2 (NEW)
M6 TTL .72 black

Heck, probably some other things as well (like another M6 and maybe other
lenses).  I'll price fairly or just make a fair offer and we can discuss.
Might consider trading for some Hassy gear, too...

Thanks...

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear)