Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cleaning the LS-2000 (was: Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 14:10:57 -0500

BTW - In the U.S. Q-Tips are a brand of what are otherwise called
"cotton swabs." But Q-Tip has entered the vernacular just as Xerox
has....You clean out your whatever with a Q-Tip, and you Xerox a
document, even if you have shoved a K-Mart house-brand swab into your
ear, and the document is being copied on a Mita copier....

B. D.