Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:16:31 +0100

Hi Jay,

I went back and re-looked at the Oktoberfest shots and do not see this effect,
really. Maybe a bit of bleeding of highlights but not like this. Maybe it is
just this film. There is no Photoshop diffusing going on, I scan using Vuescan
and my Photoshop manipulation is subject to strict self-imposed limits
(basically cropping, levels, unsharp masking and spotting).

I have cleaned the scanner today per Tina's suggestion and hope for the best.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

Nathan