Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Dreams (not) lengthy
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:58:35 -0600

Ramio,
I'm not a digi-xpert by any means, but I know several guys who're
shooting with the Nikon and Canon SLRs.  They report they're using the
cheaper consumer lenses on these, because the high-end glass just
doesn't show up in their images.  The lighter, cheaper lenses work
just as well, because you're not using the edges if the glass anyhow.
Multi-grand US$ for a camera, and $200 for the lens, and oh yes, a
$2000 laptop to edit with.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com