Subject: Re: [Leica] R question ( s ) .
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:37:49 +0200

Hi,
seems your friend has got good value for money, with lenses the biggest
asset. I recall acquiring my R7 with the same 90/2.8 for less, but the price
difference is not too big - and those other lenses MUST be good! (As far as
I recall, R5 was the first in line to use sophisticated TTL flash?)

Martin

Hello .
Last week end , a friend of mine purchased a set consisting of a second hand
leica R5
with a 50 Summicron , a 28 / 2.8 Elmarit and a 90 / 2.8 .

This stuff was aquired for about 1800 USD . The set is in very good
condition
, showing
only few traces of use .
Is this a good price for it ?
What do you think about the R5 ?  Does anybody know if it's OK to use the SF
20
in TTL on it ?
Thanks

Jo Goodtimes , France